Last update: Patch 0.12.6.7982
In-game description[edit | edit source]
- "The industrial estate and facilities of Chemical Plant No. 16 were rented out illegally to the TerraGroup corporation. During the advent of the Contract Wars the plant became the scene of numerous firefights between USEC and BEAR that ultimately determined control of the industrial district of Tarkov.
Later on, in the wake of the chaos the plant facilities became shelter for the remaining civilians, Scavs and military operatives including the scattered remains of the USEC and BEAR contingents."
Features[edit | edit source]
PMC EXFIL's[edit | edit source]
|EXFIL01 - Cellars||Factory exit key||Always|
|EXFIL02 - Gate 3||None||Always|
|EXFIL03 - Gate 0||Factory exit key||Always|
Scav Exit's[edit | edit source]
|Exit01 - Gate 3||None||Always|
|Exit02 - Office Window||None||Sometimes|
|Exit03 - Camera Bunker Door||None||Sometimes|
Maps[edit | edit source]
Keys[edit | edit source]
Usable keys[edit | edit source]
|Key name||Used for|
|Factory exit key||Unlocks the doors to the Factory exfil points EXFIL01 Cellars and EXFIL03 Gate 0 and it unlocks the room on the 3rd Floor close to the skybridge.|
|Door key||Unlocks a door to the Pumping station inside the Factory.|
|Door key (pumping station)||Unlocks a door to the Pumping station inside the Factory.|
Lootable keys[edit | edit source]
|Key name||Where to find|
|West wing room 306 key||In a locker in the Factory Locker room on the 2nd Floor.|
|Door key (pumping station)||On a bench in the Factory Locker room on the 2nd Floor.|
|Key to utility room of power substation||In a locker near the two blinking lights on the 1st Floor.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The raid start time stays permanently at 15:28 (3:28 p.m.) and 3:28 (3:28 a.m.), separated from the game world-time.
Landmarks[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch Changes[edit | edit source]
- 31 July 2016 - Closed Alpha: Introduced to the game.
- 22 November 2017 - Patch 0.4.1.706: Timezone night added.
- 19 April 2018 - Patch 0.8.0.1208: Added the Scav Exit "Office Window".
- 27 October 2019 - Patch 0.12.0.4785: Raid timer reduced to 30 minutes.
- 17 January 2020: Raid time from 30 minutes set to 25 minutes.
- 21 January 2020: Raid time from 25 minutes set to 20 minutes.
- 29 June 2020 - Patch 0.12.6.7982: Max player limit reduced from 6 to 5.
References[edit | edit source]
|Escape from TarkovLocations of|
|Unreleased Raids and other Locations|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.